Quality and environmental protection are core values of AGRO Group.
Quality management, modern machinery and excellent raw material offer the best foundations for high quality products. Clean cast production, permanent quality control and traceability up to and including the raw material are further factors of success.
We have taken a range of actions from the outset to produce environmentally friendly products and to operate in a sustainable way. The measures are constantly optimised. In this way we deliver our vision of ‘sustainably good wire’ – playing our part in saving valuable resources for future generations whilst producing the highest quality products.
Our certified quality at a glance
- DIN EN ISO 9001 quality management
- DIN EN ISO 50001 energy management
- Premium wire rod which is produced exclusively according to DIN EN 16120-1, DIN EN 16120-2, and DIN EN 10025 respectively – in rolling mills that are approved by us
- A standardised manufacturing process which is carried out strictly in line with the standards that are relevant for the respective applications, e.g. DIN EN 10270-1 for patented drawn unalloyed spring steel wire
- Testing in accordance with the demands of DIN EN 10218-1 and DIN EN 10218-2 respectively
Our environmentally friendly production in detail
- DIN EN ISO 14001 environmental management
- Mechanical descaling
- Environmentally friendly lubricant carriers
- Extraction systems on all machines
- Continuous increase in energy efficiency
- Waste heat recovery
- Optimised water circulation system
- Systematic waste management and recycling
- Low CO2 footprint thanks op having optimised production processes and transport