Visit us at interzum in Cologne
09 – 12 May 2023
Hall 11.1, stand no. B30/C39 (AGRO Group).
The AGRO Group’s wire plants produce patented drawn, unalloyed spring steel wires according to DIN EN 10270-1, combining quality for the highest demands with energy efficient and environmentally friendly processes.
Our two wire plants in Bad Essen / Germany and Szamotuly / Poland are among the most modern plants in Europe. We do not use auxiliary materials such as hydrochloric acid, lead and natural gas. This results in processes that are more environmentally friendly and in a plus in independence in comparison to other suppliers on the market.
Our product range includes:
- Patented drawn, unalloyed spring steel wire according to DIN EN 10270-1
- Wires with a low carbon content according to DIN EN 16120-1 and DIN EN 10025
- Available surfaces: Bright, phosphated, copper-plated (matt / brilliant)
- Selected wire rod qualities produced by qualified European suppliers with certified processes
- Standardised and reproducible processes
- Resource-saving production methods
- Special descaling with inline phosphating for pre-treatment of the wire rods – we do not use environmentally harmful pickling processes and further chemicals
- DIN EN ISO 9001 (quality management)
- DIN EN ISO 14001 (environmental management)
- DIN EN ISO 50001 (energy management)
The AGRO Group’s wire plants stand for: state-of-the-art machinery – environmentally friendly processes – highest quality standards